5 October 2009

Brain Sell

I went last night, with my colleague Lisa, to meet Matt. Matt is a man we worked with on a big project a year and a half ago, and is back in the area working as a consultant. This meant he was visiting overnight.

I think he was trying to impress Lisa. He spent a LOT of time trying to explain that he had a sensitive personality. He's been assessed as quiet. And sensitive. An extrovert. But quiet and sensitive. He has a female brain, he says. Which is why he is so sensitive. And great at multi-tasking. Which, in turn, is why he's so good in the kitchen.

"I wouldn't want you to think," he said to her, "that it's more than a sensitive, female brain. The rest of me is all man, I can assure you".

From which I gathered that he was saying "I have a big knob. But, urghhhh, nnyyoooooo!!! I don't want to touch it!!!'

No comments: